The Grow Smart Rhode Island Land-Use Training Collaborative is a participating provider for the American Planning Association Certification Maintenance program. We also partner with other credit granting professional organizations to offer workshops to a broad base of individuals in Rhode Island.
The Training Collaborative thanks the Rhode Island Chapter of the American Planning Association for partnering with us to offer APA Certification Maintenance Credits for programs that directly benefit their members.
The following workshops have been approved for APA CM credits.
- Transforming Highway Strips into Vibrant Commercial Corridors – 11/3/11
- Southern New England APA Conference – 10/20/2011 & 10/21/2011 – Multiple Credits
- Complete Streets for Rhode Island – 9/16/11
- Achieving Healthy, Compact, Mixed Use Neighborhoods – 7/27/11
- Writing Sound Decisions – 9/29/2009, 10/29/2009, 6/3/2010, 6/9/2010, Fall 2010 & Winter 2011
- Grow Smart Rhode Island Power of Place Summit 2010 – 5/14/2010 – Multiple Credits
- Urban Design 301 – 12/12/2008
- Tackling Your Community’s Parking Challenges: Zoning, Design and Management Strategies – 11/7/2008 & 7/25/2008 – 4 CM Credits
- Design Strategies for Mixed-Use Development – 2/28/2008 – 2 CM Credits
- Grow Smart Rhode Island Power of Place Summit 2008 – 5/2/2008 – Multiple Credits
- Southern New England APA Conference – 9/4/2008 & 9/5/2008 – Multiple Credits
For more information about the APA or Certification Maintenance program please visit the American planning Association’s website.